Associate Software Engineer
ABOUT ROLE :
Looking for Front end Engineer with 0-1 Years of experience into front-end development. Refer to detailed job description below.
WHY US :
Our focus is to build a great engineering team who will help build outstanding products and implement across the globe. Our products are built using the latest technology stack and the underlying tenets being automation, cloud native and open source. We are looking out for talented and enthusiastic individuals to further strengthen and grow our engineering team to reach new and even greater heights.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of front-end technologies. (S)he would be passionate about technology and impact on peoples’ lives. You would always be hands on and need to have the ability to get into design and code whenever required. While below are some of the skill sets that are indicative we would expect you to be technology agnostic and have the ability to use any apt stack as required.
- Testing/Debugging, JSON and AJAX.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, HTML5 Canvas, SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- Good knowledge of CSS3 it’s framework Bootstrap and pre-processors like SAAS, LESS.
- Good oops concepts and their application.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Efficiency and ability to follow processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent English
- Customer centric approach with problem solving and investigation capabilities.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe XD
- UI/UX Design
- CMS (Word Press)
QUALIFICATION & EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:-
B.E., B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. / B.Sc (Computer Science) or equivalent
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Design, implement and maintain application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes
- Develop technical designs, documentations for application development