Our Quality of Service Solution provides the ability to monitor the QoS being provided by Operators. It enables the government to enforce the quality metrics the telecom operators are contracted to provide, thus improving the overall telecom user experience. Daily, weekly or monthly reports can be scheduled and automatically generated to review and analyze different parameters of QoS such as call counts, Answer-to-Bid Ratio (ABR), Answer-to-Seizure Ratio (ASR), Network Efficiency Ratio (NER), Post-dial-delay (PDD) and average conversation time. These measures can be viewed by a combination of dimensions such as date/time, destination, origination, operator, traffic type (CDMA, GSM, fixed), etc.
Our Quality Of Service solution brings the following key values to the Telecom Regulator: –
- Proactively monitor the entire Country telecom network in real time
- Provide QoS performance reports on all operators
- Send alerts when any benchmark metric is not met
- Provide a user definable dashboard and on demand reporting
- Provide the raw CDRs to support any problems identified
- Provide the complete solution for QoS for the Country